Feedback from our professional community is very important to the team here at APHQ. And today, we are excited to announce that we have brought some of our most requested feature updates to life! Read on to learn the 8 upgrades you’ll see next time you log in.
- We’ve made it easier for potential clients to see line item totals in Quotes by adding a fourth column just for that! You’ll see that column just to the right of product or service the price.
- Now you can copy a Quote. To do this, simply click on the gold export button when you are in a Quote and you will see the new option.
- One of our most requested feature upgrades – now you can preview and print a document template! Simply click on the gold export button to find the new option.
- If you have ever made changes to an invoice after publishing but didn’t want to save it, now you have the ability to cancel that revision.
- Have you ever wanted to unlink a project from a lead so you can create another project from it? Now you can! To do this, click into the Lead Record under the “Booked” tab in your Lead Manager, click on the gold export button and select the “Unlink Project” option.
- Now you can attach a document, quote or invoice to a lead even if they are already booked! To do this, simply click into the document, quote or invoice and type the lead’s name into the field.
- Want to delete a lead from a document, quote or invoice? Now you can! A trash icon will appear when you hover over a lead’s name in a document, simply click it to delete the lead.
- Plus, we added city pages to further optimize our Marketplace and help you generate leads!