We’re Hiring a Public Relations Intern
The Aisle Planner team is looking for an exceptional intern to join our public relations department, to start immediately.
About Aisle Planner
Aisle Planner started with the idea that there was a better way to plan weddings. The idea was that wedding industry professionals could have all of the wedding planning and business management tools they need, in one reliable place. Aisle Planner is a female-founded company driven by a small but dedicated team. Our cloud-based tools are designed by industry pros who know you need customizable tools that work the way you do. We believe that details matter – a lot. We listen to what our community has to say. And we work to give you what you need to do your job well, and do it seamlessly.
About the Aisle Planner Public Relations Internship Program
We’re a #startup in every sense of the term. We are a small, excited, hard-working team with a lot to do, and have a lot of fun in the process. We are looking for the next amazing addition to our growing team, to gain hands-on experience in our PR Department. Our internship program is part time, can be paid or a credit-based program.
A Day in the Life of a PR Intern
- Potential New Client Outreach – If there is a wedding pro out there who hasn’t yet heard of us, we want to find them. You’ll helps search the web, social media & networking opportunities to find our next key customers.
- Media Relations – We aim to garner earned media coverage by working with traditional media outlets to spread the word about Aisle Planner. You’ll help us keep up with the ever changing media landscape by tracking down who is where, what they’re interested in writing about, and draft a pitch to fit.
- Partner & Affiliate Outreach – We partner with some of the best companies, professionals and organizations in the business to dream up creative ways to make their members, followers and customers lives easier.
- Social Media – Our users are social, and we love interacting with them on Facebook, Instagram, etc. Work with our social team to track down our new users and say hello!
- Editorial Submissions for Aisle Planner’s Inspiration Site & Aisle Guide – Check out our inspiration site, here.
- And More!
- Must be located in San Diego (our office is located in North County – Encinitas)
- Must be available to work 10 hours per week, fixed schedule of 2-3 days in office
- Undergraduate emphasis in Communication or Public Relations, preferred
- Tech & internet savvy
- An interest/knowledge of the wedding industry is helpful
To apply, please contact email@example.com with the subject “Aisle Planner PR Internship.” Please include a current resume and any applicable portfolio or social links.