We are currently hiring a:
Customer Success Representative for Aisle Planner
About Aisle Planner:
Aisle Planner is a San Diego based SaaS company, providing cloud-based event planning and business management tools for wedding professionals. To aid in our rapid growth, we are looking for a positive, empathetic, and highly skilled individual to join our customer service team and wow our customers on a daily basis.
It is an Aisle Planner priority that EVERY customer and future customer inquiry is responded to individually with thorough, thoughtful responses in a timely manner. Our customer service team leads the internal communication with Aisle Planner users, made up of the world’s best professionals within the wedding industry. We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team!
Our ideal candidate is a great communicator, self-motivated, reliable, a quick learner, tech savvy and a natural problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
This is a great opportunity if you care deeply and passionately about customer care, and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric business successful.
In this role you will:
- Place the Aisle Planner customer as a daily priority.
- Become an Aisle Planner product expert in all areas, with the ability to answer any and all questions about the tools.
- Communicate and educate Aisle Planner users about best practices, tips to better utilize the tools, and establish a better understanding about the product and its services when approached with questions.
- Proactively help customers with potential troubles.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s question or complaint, determine the cause of the issue, selecting and explaining the best solution to resolve the issue through quick correction or adjustment. Make an effort to do the exceptional to make things right.
- Aim to convert potential customers during their account trial by answering questions. Interface with Account Manager for smooth transition.
- Track customer feedback and collaborate with development team in creating innovative solutions to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of Aisle Planner and our customer management systems.
- Create, edit, and update template replies and customer messaging.
- Review, test and evaluate updated versions of Aisle Planner, to ensure that as Aisle Planner evolves, the online knowledge base and saved replies are accurate.
- Remain focused on continuous improvement, continuous learning, accountability, teamwork, problem analysis and resolution.
- Maintain client focus in the face of challenges and change.
To qualify for this role, we would like you to possess:
- Bachelors Degree, 2+ years of experience in customer facing roles
- Interest in a career in the wedding and events industry, and wedding or event planning experience a plus
- Exceptional written communication and relationship building skills through rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact; writing must be clear and simple, with a proper dose of empathy.
- Critical thinking skills and an aptitude toward learning and applying technical concepts
- Solid computer skills, with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Effective research, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- The ability to work independently and within a team environment
- A great work ethic, honest and dependable
- Patient and hardy, with an excellent sense of humor.
- A familiarity with a customer service ticketing system is a plus
- The ability to work 40 hrs/week, Monday through Friday at our Leucadia office, with potential for limited on-call hours during non-business hours (remotely)
- Dates of service: Available Immediately
- Compensation based on prior experience
- Dates of service: Available immediately
- A cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for the job
- Your resume
Meghan Laurs, Director of Customer Engagement