Wedding season is upon us, and, if your fridge looks anything like ours does right now, it’s probably covered in wedding invitations for the upcoming fall months. With so many weddings to attend, finding the perfect guest dress can be a feat to say the least. Plus, there’s nothing worse than spending money on a gown you’ll only wear once. We’re huge fans of Rent the Runway, then, as it lets you rent high-quality designer gowns for a fraction of the cost. You can choose up to two sizes for the cost of one, and can rent for either 4- or 8-day periods. Genius much? We think so, too.
To help you on your hunt for the perfect fall wedding guest dress, we’ve broken down our 20 favorites from Rent the Runway below. Slip into some PJs, pour yourself a glass of vino and get ready for some serious online retail therapy.
*In the spirit of full disclosure, this post contains affiliate links, which means that we may get commissions if you decide to purchase anything from any of these companies. We only recommend products that we love ourselves and that we think you’ll love, too.
- Navy Mena Dress by Marchesa Notte
- Theia Red Off Shoulder Lace Dress
- Metallic Jaipur Sheath by Marchesa Notte
- Cobalt Lace Illusion Dress by Nicole Miller
- Black and White Floral Lace Gown by Monique Lhuillier
Formal Gowns/Black Tie
- Floral Jadore Gown by Monique Lhuillier
- Cinq à Sept Red Sade Gown
- Graphic Gold Gown by Theia
- Clarette Gown by Sachin & Babi
- Charleston Gown by Laundry by Shelli Segal
- Fuchsia Lace Bell Sleeve Shift Dress by Badgley Mischka
- Free People Floral Miranda Dress
- Jill Jill Stuart Currant Red Ruffle Bell Dress
- Green Ivy Leaf Lace Sheath by Monique Lhuillier
- Metallic Hexagon Print Dress by Rubin Singer
- Navy and Pink Shawn Sheath by Dress the Population
- Plum Park Dress by LIKELY
- Black Caddie Dress by Parker
- Soori Sheath by Jay Godfrey
- Slate & Willow Melinda Sheath