Do you have a real wedding or styled inspiration shoot that deserves some serious showcasing? Send it our way—we’d love to see it!
Aisle Planner accepts real wedding and styled photo-shoot submissions and highlights the dreamiest of the dreamy right here, on aisleplanner.com. We’d prefer to showcase weddings and stories that haven’t been published elsewhere, but if you have a crazy-fabulous event that you just know we’ll fall in love with, don’t hesitate to send it our way.
If you are a wedding professional who subscribes to Aisle Planner, you can submit your work directly through our Publishing Platform. Simply click on the “Publishing” link you see in the menu of your Planner Dashboard and complete your submission in 4 easy steps.
If you do not have an Aisle Planner account, please submit your stories to us HERE. We appreciate the time and effort it takes to put together a submission package, so we personally review each submission and do our very best to respond within two weeks. If you haven’t heard back from us within two weeks, please feel free to follow up.
Submission requirements for Real Weddings and Styled Shoots:
- Please submit 40-100 photos (high res or a minimum of 900px wide) to us via a Dropbox link. Please do not submit images with watermarks and/or borders.
- Make sure that your submission tells a story —the best submissions include professionally shot images of wedding details, ceremony, reception, and portraits—but if you have images of your team setting up, feel free to include a shot or two (this is your story, too).
- Be sure to include a brief (but detailed) description of the event or photo-shoot.
- Make sure to tell us who was involved! Please include a vendor list (with email contacts, links to websites and social media pages), the bride and groom’s names and email contacts as well as the wedding date.
Submission requirements for Guest Posts:
We have worked hard to build our community by giving them high quality content that speaks their language, is relevant to their high level of industry expertise, and inspires their creativity. Because of the hard work that has gone into building that community, our blog should not be viewed as a content marketing opportunity. Our audience is highly engaged and wants content that dives deep into actionable topics and, unfortunately, we cannot accept guest blogging pieces that do not align with that standard.
- Any guest blog submissions should be 500-1,200 words
- Please submit the full and final article as a .doc or .docx
- Be sure to send a high resolution headshot that was professionally photographed along with a 3-5 sentence bio for your author profile
- If you have any images you would like to send that support the piece, please send them as either attachments or via a Dropbox link. Any images you submit should be a minimum of 900px wide and be professionally shot. Please send the photographer’s information so we can properly credit them. Please do not send stock imagery or images with watermarks and/or borders. * We feel photos are important, so if the images you submit do not align with our brand standards, we may provide images on our end or may need to pass on the opportunity.
Advertising or Sponsored Post Opportunities:
Interested in advertising or collaborating on a sponsored post to showcase your business or product? Let’s have a chat! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering sharing your beautiful work with us. We can’t wait to read all about it (and fawn over the photos). We look forward to featuring your wedding!
Been featured on Aisle Planner? Download one of our badges and wear it proudly!