1. Log in to the event you’d like to sync to google calendar, and visit the calendar tool.
2. Click on the gold share button towards the top right of your screen, then highlight and copy the URL link provided.
3. Visit your google calendar, and towards the left, select the drop down menu next to OTHER CALENDARS (you’ll see a small arrow – click that) and select ADD BY URL.
4. Paste the URL you copied earlier into the space provided, then select ADD CALENDAR. This will pull your calendar subscription for this event from Aisle Planner.
5. To edit settings and notifications for this calendar subscription, click on the arrow to the right of the calendar and select either CALENDAR SETTINGS or EDIT NOTIFICATIONS.