1. Log in to the event you’d like to sync to iCal, and visit the calendar tool.
2. Click on the gold share button towards the top right of your screen, then highlight and copy the URL link provided.
3. In your Apple calendar, select the NEW CALENDAR SUBSCRIPTION from the drop down menu under FILE.
4. Paste the URL you copied earlier into the space provided, then select SUBSCRIBE. This will pull your calendar subscription for this event from Aisle Planner.
5. Select a color for this event and adjust your preferences as needed. We recommend that you set your auto-refresh setting to Every 5 Minutes to keep your calendar subscription as up to date as possible.