Any notes you include here are for internal purposes only and are only accessible from the contact library. When you import this vendor into a wedding, these private notes won’t be shown. You can use this area for information that you’d like to keep on file for future reference, but may not want to show your clients:
- Family member names for spouses and children
- Favorite coffee from Starbucks / favorite foods
You can also use this area to store other important information for you and your team to take note of when either considering this vendor or working with this vendor. Some examples:
- “This vendors’s fees are non-negotiable but worth every penny”
- “This makeup artists does beautiful work but is a smoker, may not be a good fit for those who may be sensitive to smoker’s breathe.”
- “It’s important to note that the luau next door to this outdoor venue starts banging their drums at 5:00pm, which is barely noticeable as long as you have music playing. Make sure the ceremony is done before then!”
Client Shared Notes
These are notes or short introductions for each of your vendors that are imported into a wedding with each vendor record, so you can easily share important information with your clients without having to type them up from scratch each and every time.
We like to include a short introduction and general pricing in this area. If you bring in a vendor into a wedding from your contact library and they haven’t been marked as booked just yet, these notes will be shown on the cover of their vendor card. For this reason, we recommend that you keep all the notes about the same length, and share the same type of information for each vendor in a specific vendor category. This makes it easier to “compare” vendors at a glance and makes for a nice way to introduce them to a client when recommending a couple of different vendors in each category.