Simply put, our wedding planning checklist it’s one centralized place to keep track of what’s been done and what’s left to do. Let’s face it, there’s a lot that needs to happen between now and the moment you walk down the aisle, but it’s all a part of a beautiful journey —a journey we here at Aisle Planner have embraced wholeheartedly. That’s why our online wedding planning tools are anchored by a highly functional, wonderfully customizable checklist to help you stay on task and on track while planning your wedding.
Things to know about our Checklist
- You can assign tasks and add comments or notes to checklist items
- You can assign specific due dates as well
- Anytime a task is assigned to a specific person, they are automatically notified with both an in-app notification and an email notification. Once a task that was assigned out has been completed, you’ll be notified as well.
- You also have the ability to set automated reminders for task deadlines, so that nothing falls through the cracks. This reminder is sent to both the person assigned to the task, as well as the lead planner (if you are working with one), provided you haven’t turned off these notifications.
- You can download it as a PDF
What to tackle first?
- You (and your wedding planner if you are working with one) should delete anything not relevant to you or your wedding
- Go through the checklist and mark off what’s already complete
- See what’s next to do!