Engagement season is still a ways away but we wanted to make sure that this next one was your easiest yet. So today, we are very excited to introduce you to our new Lead Contact Form feature! The days of manually entering lead information are gone – our Lead Contact Forms are easy to set up and put your booking process on the road to automation.
Booking season…we’re ready for ya!
Customize Your Referral Sources and Services
We know you’re excited to dive right into customizing your Lead Contact Form but, this is where to start. Your referral sources and services are fields in the form so, you want to kick things off by making sure that your options are up to date. To customize your referral sources and service types click on Leads in the menu of your Project Dashboard and then click into any lead in your Lead Manager. (If you do not have any open leads, click Add Lead to access and edit these fields.)
Scroll down to the General Information section in the lead record and you’ll find both the Lead Source and Service Type fields there. To manage each list, click on the arrow on the right hand side of the box next to “Lead Source” or “Service Type.” A modal will open where you can add or delete items in the list.
Pro-tip: All of the Lead Sources or Service Types you see on these lists will show in your Lead Contact Forms so, make sure these are both “camera ready.”
When you are finished managing these fields, click Done in the modal and Done in the Lead Record to exit out.
Editing Your Lead Contact Form
After you have managed your lead sources and service types, you’re ready to set up your Lead Contact Form! To access the form, click on Branding in the menu of your Project Dashboard and then on Lead. Once you are on the Lead Form page, you can (and should):
- Customize your Lead Contact Form url
- Write a welcome message (this will appear below your logo and above the form fields)
- Upload your logo in the form preview section
Pro-tip: To put your lead contact form on your website simply copy your custom url (example url: https://aisleplanner.com/inquiries/tolalune) and link it to or on your contact or inquiries page!
To publish your Lead Contact Form, simply check the box next to “Publish Page” when you are ready. Uncheck that box to un-publish your Lead Contact Form at any time.
A Few Notes About Our Lead Contact Forms
- Any inquiry that comes your way via the lead contact form will automatically be added to your lead manager
- When an new inquiry is submitted, you’ll receive an email with all the details. This way, you know whether each lead is one you want to respond to quickly (big budget, full service prospect) or if there’s no rush (tinier than tiny budget, full service prospect)
- If the inquiry includes a message, it will be documented into the general Note area of a lead record