Our GUEST LIST SPREADSHEET, which you can find in the share menu towards the top right of your Guests Tool, has all the information you’ll need to print labels or share guest names and addresses with your stationery printer in five simple steps:
1. Select the appropriate event (for example, CEREMONY/RECEPTION or REHEARSAL DINNER or other) towards the top middle of your Guests Tool.
2. Download and open the GUEST LIST SPREADSHEET.
3. Select the GUEST PARTIES tab at the bottom of the excel spreadsheet.
4. Review guest names and edit as needed, based on how you’d like the names printed on the invitations.
5. Save any edits and mail merge to create your own labels or share via email with your invitation or stationery printer.
Once your guest list is finalized, you can also download this GUEST LIST SPREADSHEET to use for things such printing place cards, escort cards, and favor tags.